Here you can find important and useful information to be prepared ahead of attending this textiles event.
|27 – 29 August 2024
|09:00 to 18:00
|National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
South Entrance: 168 East Yinggang Road, Shanghai, China
Who should visit
All fabrics suppliers, including manufacturers, wholesalers, retail store owners, and trading company representatives, are among the many people who visit Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition every year. This renowned fabric event provides the perfect setting for fabric suppliers to show their wares and conduct business with influential members of the industry.
- Garment manufacturer
- Trading company
- Import & export corporation
- Wholesaler / Distributor
- Department store
- Retailer / Chain store
- Buying office
- Fibre producer / Spinner / Weaver
- Trade association or organization
- Home textiles related
- Designer / Interior design
- Academic / Research & development / Textile institute
Exclusive services for pre-registrant
- Hassle-free entrance by showing your e-badge on mobile or print copy
- VIP buyers business matching
- Airfare and hotel discounts
Be prepared and source before you physcially visit to the fair!
Register to use the online matching platform or contact our team to help for meeting arrangement with exhibitors.
Join us NOW!
Connect PLUS will be available automatically to exhibitors and those who have pre-registered for Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition. Enjoy the many benefits our service provides right now!
> Intro and features
> Register as CONNECT PLUS visitor/ buyer (coming soon)
Are you sourcing mills for renowned fashion brands?
Tell us your mills sourcing requirements by submitting the online form.
We’ll provide you with a shortlist of recommendations via email. Choose the exhibitors you want to meet at this textiles event, and we’ll help to arrange meetings and return a schedule to you.
Hotel sponsorship for onsite buyers who completed 6 pre-arranged meetings! *
* Terms and conditions applied. Visitors from Mainland China (excluded city of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) are not eligible for this promotion.
IMPORTANT NOTICE : Pre-register online 1-day before your visit
ALL PARTICIPANTS (including exhibitors, visitors and staff) must complete online pre-registration at least one day before your visit, and bring your valid travel documents / passport with you to the fairground.
Subject to new crowd control regulations, visitors will be limited to a daily quota.
Onsite registration is valid for the next day's admission only.
Form a group and visit Intertextile events to enjoy multiple benefits!
- Hotel / travel sponsorship
- Upgrade to Elite Buyer badge and access to Elite Buyer Club
- Pre-arranged admission badges and fast track entry
- Complimentary lunch coupon
- Free gift and welcome kit
- Invitation to exclusive networking event
Requirement: a group of 10 members or above
Who will be eligible for apply this programme?
If you are ……
Industry chamber, association or media
If your members are……
Garment manufacturers, mills sourcers, trading companies, I/E corporations, agents, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, department stores, chain stores, or service providers from the apparel textile industry.
How can I apply for this programme?
Fill out the Buyers Group Progamme Application Form and submit it to us 2 months before the fair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will receive official confirmation one month before the fair.
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
Ms Eva Chung
Tel: +852 2802 7728
- Buyers Group Progamme Application Form (xls, 118 KB)