Here you can find important and useful information to be prepared ahead of attending this textiles event.
||29 – 31 August 2022|
||09:00 to 18:00
||National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
South Entrance: 168 East Yinggang Road, Shanghai, China
- Admission is free-of-charge and for trade visitors only
- Persons under 18 will not be admitted
- Online and mobile pre-registration (coming soon)
- Contact us at email@example.com should you have further inquiries.
Exclusive Service for pre-registrants:
- Hassle-free entrance by showing your e-badge on mobile or print copy
- Business Moment
- Airfare and hotel discount
Powerful Online and Onsite matchmaking platform - Connect PLUS
Join us NOW!
Those who have joined us as exhibitors or pre-registered to this textiles event can automatically join Intertextile's Connect PLUS, and receive an email with account login details. Do not hesitate to register and enjoy our service now!
Are you mills sourcing for renowned fashion brands?
Tell us your mills sourcing requirements by submitting the online form (coming soon)
We’ll provide you with a shortlist of recommendations via email. Choose the exhibitors you want to meet at this textiles event, and we’ll help to arrange meetings and return a schedule to you.
USD50 Amazon gift card for online buyers who completed 5 meetings!
*Terms and conditions applied. Visitors from Mainland China (excluded city of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) are not eligible for this promotion.
Buyers Group Programme (Overseas)
Form a group and visit Intertextile events to enjoy multiple benefits!
- Hotel / travel sponsorship
- Upgrade to Elite Buyer badge and access to Elite Buyer Club
- Pre-arranged admission badges and fast track entry
- Complimentary lunch coupon
- Free gift and welcome kit
- Invitation to exclusive networking event
Requirement: a group of 10 members or above
Who will be eligible for apply this programme?
If you are ……
Industry chamber, association or media
If your members are……
Garment manufacturers, mills sourcers, trading companies, I/E corporations, agents, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, department stores, chain stores, or service providers from the apparel textile industry.
How can I apply for this programme?
Fill out the Buyers Group Progamme Application Form and submit it to us 2 months before the fair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will receive official confirmation one month before the fair.
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
Ms Eva Chung
Tel: +852 2802 7728
- Buyers Group Progamme Application Form (xls, 118 KB)
Our contacts will be happy to help you with all aspects of your travel and accommodation arrangements for participating in Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition. For additional information on mills sourcing and our other textile events, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.