Last year, Intertextile Shanghai gathered 4,480 exhibitors from 33 countries and regions – featuring a full spectrum of quality and innovative products.
The following product zones are established to maximise the opportunities from growth areas in the global apparel market.
SalonEurope is your ideal place to source premium European-made products in the France, Germany and Turkey pavilion, Milano Unica Pavilion^ from Italy, as well as from many individual exhibitors.
^By special invitation only
Accessories Vision will showcase a wide selection of zippers, buttons, lace & embroidery, linings/ interlinings, threads, labels, hangtags, tape, appliqués / sequins / beads / rhinestones and fashion accessories from overseas and domestic exhibitors.
The All About Sustainability zone offers sustainable fabrics & products, technologies, business services, tools and solutions.
Beyond Denim provides the best place to find international and domestic denim producers, designers, ready-to-wear garment manufacturers as well as cutting-edge technologies and fashion trends.
The featured Functional Lab concludes a wide range of smart, outdoor and sports fabrics, as well as performance textiles and innovative production technology, to fulfil your demand for active and innovative fabrics.
Verve for Design clusters inspirational and original textile pattern design ideas brought by exhibitors from Australia, France, Italy, Japan, Russia, Switzerland and the UK.
Country & region pavilions
Each pavilion will house a strong line-up of exhibitors of some of their country & region's best products.
Domestic pavilions* are spread by product end-use:
- China Bast and Leaf Fibres Textile Association pavilion (green linen)
- Changle pavilion (lingerie & swimwear fabrics, lace & mesh)
- Haning pavilion (warp knitted)
- Hutong pavilion (shirting fabrics)
- Huzhou pavilion (silk, sportswear and casual wear fabrics)
- Junan pavilion (Denim fabrics and garmentw) at Beyond Denim at 7.2H
- Pingwan pavilion (casual wear and functional fabrics)
- Shengze pavilion (man-made, functional, casual wear and ladieswear fabrics) at 8.1 and 8.2H
- Shishi pavilion (casual wear fabrics and accessories)
- Xiqiao pavilion (Denim fabrics) at Beyond Denim at 7.2H
*Updated as of May 2017
Detailed exhibitor list (coming soon)