Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics aims at providing seamless experience connecting exhibitors and visitors. In addition to the physical trade fair, we offer online platforms to help business matching and address sourcing needs. Product exposure on live stream and business matching capability can be maximised while both exhibitors and buyers can enjoy a user-friendly experience and enhanced sourcing efficiency.
What exhibitors can expect
Exhibitors can show off the latest fashion trends via the Intertextile Hub, just like an online fabric show and exhibition. A wide range of services are provided online, from live stream fabrics exhibition to fringe programme including forum sessions and production presentation as well as business matching opportunities.
- Onsite display areas
- Intertextile Hub, a comprehensive platoforms to support and connect onsite physical booth and online exhibition by live streaming for fabrics show and fringe programme
- Extend brand presence through mobile application
- Connect PLUS as a business matching tool – speak and meet with potential buyers through AI-driven recommendations
- Live streaming and webinars to maximise exposure for your latest products/ services
- 24/7 access throughout the 3-day event and up to 4 weeks after the fair has concluded
What visitors can expect
Visitors will also have plenty of business matching possibilities during Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition through Connect PLUS. Furthermore, they will get an in-depth insight into the newest products and services that will be showcased throughout the Intertextile Hub (online fabric show and exhibition).
platforms to connect onsite and online exhibitors and visitors
sourcing through business matching
messaging and video call functions
meetings either onsite or online
access during the entirety of the 3-day event and up to 4 weeks following the
conclusion of the fair
Powerful Online and Onsite matchmaking platform – Connect PLUS
Join us NOW!
Connect PLUS will be available automatically to exhibitors and those who have pre-registered for Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition. Enjoy the many benefits our service provides right now!
Intertextile Mobile Application Benefits
- Enhance brand presence and business matching possibilities with visitors in the Intertextile database
- Show off your latest products on your social media news feed and attract potential buyers at our online fabric show and exhibition
- Connect with new suppliers and see their products
- Virtual sourcing can be conducted through our business matching capabilities
- Contact and schedule meetings with potential suppliers in real
Hear what our online platforms users said
“Due to COVID-19, we were afraid of going abroad. We joined Intertextile’s Hybrid Showcase and sent over some fancy knits for display, which are our company’s most popular products. We gained around 40 new contacts – some of them are our target customers and we started talking with them via emails after the fair."
“We displayed 20 pieces of fabrics made by our Chinese manufacturers, a mix of various types and materials to show the diversified fibre types of our company. The showcase area looked very professional and the staff were very enthusiastic.”
“I joined the online business matching programme at the Shenzhen Edition and decided to join again for the Autumn show, as I am still unable to attend the fairs in-person. This time, I managed to meet with a lot more exhibitors via video calls over the three days, around 30 in total. The process was very efficient and I had some great conversations with new potential suppliers, making it worthwhile and productive. "
Got a question? Contact us
Ms. Maggie Tse
Contact for Exhibitors
Direct: (852) 2238-9963
Ms. Eva Chung
Contact for Attendees
Direct: (852) 2238-9916
Ms. Rachel Hui
Contact for Live streaming application
Direct: (852) 2238-9913
Ms. Crystal Pang
Contact for Promotional Opportunities
Direct: (852) 2238-9288