Accessories such as zippers, buttons, hooks and decorations are important factors that indicate a garment’s quality to consumers. Recent high street fashion trends, such as oversized buttons, have also seen accessories play a large role in design. The Accessories Vision product zone offers visitors access to a wide variety of suppliers, both Chinese and international, who will showcase a huge range of high-quality products at competitive prices. The zone also includes options essential for smart branding, such as eco-friendly tags and labels.
While big names like 3M, Avery Dennison, Ideal Fastener and Shimada Shoji are ready to return, along with key members of Button & Garment Accessories Industry Chamber, new exhibitors include:
• Huashengda Zipper (Cam), from Cambodia. They specialise in zippers, including metal, plastic, water-repellent, functional and custom-made items using their patented structure design, which can include brand logos and symbols for better brand identification. They will showcase their new patented tooth-shaped a-carve® series.
• From South Africa, Prime Fastener will introduce their buttons for denim and sew-on buttons, as well as rivets, press studs, hook & bar fasteners, pronged snap fasteners and eyelets.
Other highlighted exhibitors include:
• Hong Kong Bright Zipper & Machinery, who will bring their half-round aluminium teeth zippers, which offer 50% more strength than standard zippers – suitable for luggage, garments and shoes – and a unique aesthetic.
• Monica Crystal Accessories, who specialise in hand-embroidered accessories, rhinestone jewellery, water-soluble lace, collars and other products.
• U.R.Label & Printing, offering various kinds of printing, weaving, tag, decorative label, heat transfer hot stamping and other products.
• Wai Hung Weaving Factory, who will provide all kinds of fancy ribbons, ropes and round flats. They implement strict quality management, offer innovative styles and fast production times, offer low MOQ options and welcome custom orders.
And environmentally-friendly accessories can be found with:
• 3M, who will bring their innovative, environmentally-friendly Thinsulate™ – a 100% recycled warming alternative to down. It maintains excellent thermal insulation and is durable, light weight, and fluffy.
• Mitchell, who are focused on finding ways to reduce plastic waste in the environment, and have developed biodegradable tag pins made with PLA (polylactic acid).
• Mainetti, who will offer their M-film green packaging solutions, which include advanced polybags, and products including organic additives for increased biodegradability.
All of these exhibitors and more can be found in Accessories Vision, located in hall 6.2, from 25 – 27 September. The fair will be held concurrently with Yarn Expo Autumn, CHIC and PH Value at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition 2019 is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre. For more details on this fair, please visit: www.intertextileapparel.com. Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textile fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Notes to editors:
Download press materials
Follow Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics on social media
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*preliminary figures 2018
- ITSA19-PR4-en (pdf, 308 KB)
- ITSA19-PR4-image (jpg, 1 MB)